FURNACE REBUILD PROJECT
Supply Steel Plate to specification, Indonesia
Client contacted us to supply steel plate to replace current furnace walls, steel currently installed was not to the correct specification. Our client needed steel less than 1.02 magnetic permeability supplied quickly before factory shutdown dates.
- Having a good relationship with several European mills meant we could request and receive material samples quickly.
- Testing & Reporting – In house testing took place, with Stefan Mayer Ferromaster, to determine the magnetic permeability and we then visited The National Physics Laboratory in London for independent testing of the samples. A full report was sent to the client.
- Independent – We visited the mill to inspect and test the steel prior to despatch and arranged an independent SGS surveyor to inspect the steel at Time Line warehouse.
- Certified – All material supplied with EN 10204 3.1 certification to ensure origin and traceability. Magnetic permeability test results with average reading per batch also included on mill certificate. We always ensure quality, provide full traceability of material and pack suitable for export (ISPM15).
- Delivery Schedule – All materials delivered within timescale allowing the rebuild project during site shutdown as scheduled. Material supplied exceeded clients specifications and expectations within budget.
Lead Engineering Consultant
“Time Line International provided the perfect solution to our furnace issue. The steel plate supplied surpassed all technical requirements and expectations on site and is now in full operation. The service throughout was exemplary and Time Line went the extra mile to give us full confidence that their material was the perfect solution for us.”